Skip to content
1. Set Up a Consultation
2. Have Your Consultation
- Meet In-person
- We will meet in person to go over the details of the project
- We’ll get better acquainted with your home and the scope of the project.
- Any specific design ideas, colors, or other important details will be noted and incorporated into the project.
- Our process for the project will be discussed
- What the pricing will be
3. Proposal Assessment
- We will meet in-person and explain the details of the proposal and what’s included.
- Design Specifications
- We’ll send you a digital contract of the proposal.
- Once signed, we’ll set up the dates and move forward with the installation.
- Our team will come out to your home and perform the installation.
- While we’re there, we will be sure to take all the necessary precautions to help protect your family and ours.
5. Lasting Results
- No more need to worry about your roof leaks or any disrepair. Your roof will be back in the best shape and provide lasting protection for your family.